Monday, April 17, 2006

Covers


Hummm...I believe that a cover says a lot about a story. Unfortunately, once the real covers come out for Cassidy's books I think it will pale in comparison to Jax's designs. LOL

Did I tell you I met Mr. Right... how many times has it been this year? Well, not enough I'd say. I have to admit, Paris is a certainly the city of amour! At least on a short term level until I'm back in the Cite d'Anges. What can I say, I've been clicking away and now have at least three hundred digital images, but I won't stop there. I swear, every second is a photo op (I can't help myself)!

God, I love the lattes here! Can't have enough of them and I'm slowly feeling as if I've been duped by Queen Cassidy. Frankly, all she has to do is buy a cup and I'd do practically anything she'd ask me to do. Like this morning, she had room service bring me up a nice aromatic cup at 6 AM and I'm jogging down to the newstand to pick up Elle magazine for her! Jeez, I need to kick this habit! Hell, I want to wrap it up and stuff the espresso maker in my suitcase. I think the skycaps might be a bit disgruntled....

Oh, time for a trip to the the patisserie--like I said, one latte and I'm ready to go.. Sigh, SIX AM! Did I really sign up for this gig?

Toodles,
Thaddeus Brighton
Personal Assistant Extraordinaire

2 comments:

K.A.S. said...

Slip a brioche' or three into your diet - you'll be to happy to notice she's working your fingers down to stubs ;)

Thaddeus said...

You're a doll. Ahem, I've slipped a little more than a brioche...I have to admit the Europeans do the best manicures!