Monday, June 11, 2007

My dahlings...

Queen Cassidy has kept me sooooo busy I've been away. Well, another fab-u reason is that I met the man of my dreams! He's dark, handsome, smothering eyes..a body of an Adonis! AHEM, so you can't fault me for being away. I will have to say my sweet Cassidy is leading a fiery path with her releases. Have you checked out the beautiful ONE WICKED WINTER print book? It brings tears to my eyes every time I pick it up. I read the stories and it made me all gooey and sentimental! I hate that bitch! Okay, I do love her for taking me spa-ing on Memorial Day weekend... I've been picking up some extracurricular activities and I must say that life drawing is absolutely refreshing! I made my Adonis pose while I sketched him in the nude. OH, all right, it was the best way to get him to strip. Anyways, let me get back to the topic at hand. You must read FORTUNE'S FOOL anthology. The MIRANDA WRITES story is hilariously funny and steamy! So steamy I didn't need to re-heat my latte when I picked it up.

Well, kids...go check out Cassidy's releases....

No comments: