Friday, December 29, 2006

Happy New Year, my darlings!

Another year has come and gone and I can't believe I've survived the roadtrip. Oui, mes amis..I've been driving cross country as a vacation for moi! My lovely Cassidy granted me some time off before making me slave away another year. It's been an exhilirating and educational experience working with such an incredible person.

On to the real news...Queen Cassidy finally did it! She's going to PRINT and this is the first ever exclusive look at her new cover from Amber Heat! It's scorching hot and it's a read that anyone would want because it will definitely warm you up for some fun, fun, fun... I must say I got a sneak peak of Dolce & Diana as well as Miranda Writes and it's FABU! I think you'll all enjoy it. I can't believe Cassidy with have a total of 3 print books out in '07! Gosh, now I have to remember to change the digits on every blasted thing all over again.

Okay love, I'm going to sink into a hot bubble bath and unwind from the great adventure. I'll post pics when I am mentally available!

No comments: