Monday, October 09, 2006

Miss me, dahlings?

I've been having late nights with dear 'ole Jax and a bottle of raspberry rum. Seems to me she's following a familiar path down the dark and dreary streets of PAE hell...except, Queen Cassidy is top notch when it comes to being the boss. Okay, I know it's been tough on her with early morning start times and the late night drive home, but 'it too shall pass'. Smoochies, hon, it'll all work out. I'll bring by a tub of your fave Starbucks Coffee ice cream the next time I'm over (which will be tomorrow. LOL)

Well, where have I been you say? I guess I've been preparing for parties, accepting invites, and getting ready for the Christmas season. Imagine that! The holidays are around the corner and soon Jack Frost will be nipping at our toes. Maybe if I'm good Santa Baby will bring me a hottie wrapped in a big red bow!

Catch Cassidy's new HOT RELEASE!


  • Available at Phaze.com
  • No comments: